Exporting Countries: (Leather Goods)
The entire products of the unit had been exported to the Middle East countries where they have series of offices and showrooms.
- Best in footwear.
- Advanced in style.
- Best quality consideration.
- Competitive price.
- Most professional sales assistance.
- Advanced R&D department.
- Great deal with Human Resources.
- Sound Technical assurances.
- Improved organizational and managerial capacity.
- Team work as an AIMCO family.
- Ensure recruiting and retaining the best employees.
- Ensure high job security and job satisfaction to all employees.
- Conscious to ensure about the best working environment.
- Guided by the principles of non-discrimination.
- Respect for human rights and individual freedoms for all employees.
- Committed to the socially responsibilities.
- Always look for and honour education, skill and experience.
Personal development and advancement opportunities are available in AIMCO:
- AIMCO Ltd. organizes local courses on a regular basis for training and improving skills.
- AIMCO Ltd. encourages lifelong learning.
- AIMCO Ltd. organizes several national and international courses at all levels to introducing new technologies and systems.
- AIMCO Ltd. organizes short term training by using its own facilities to reduce unemployment problem of Bangladesh.
- AIMCO Ltd. provides opportunities to complete three months Industrial Training to the students of “Institute of Leather Engineering & Technology, University of Dhaka” so that students can be prepared as a proper propeller of the leather sector.